Jmarc.. the 1/48 greatest fan in the hole wide worldddddddddd !

First Name
Jean-Marc
Hi !
My name is Jmarc and I been modeling non stop since 1966...I caught the bug when my brother bought me the AURORA BATPLANE curiously somewhere close to 1/48 scale , and never stop building since .Of course lots when i the garbage but I kept most of my work that I have done in the late 80' , So you can believe there is a lots to see..On the other side ,I been gathering 1/48 / 1/50 kits since the late 70' so I have a basement full of them with plenty of choice in all sphere of the hobby !
When the COVID started and everything stop over here, It was the first test form my retirement years and guess what I manage to expand my building process from 15 a year to over 100 !.. Of course most of the projects are smaller one but some are also larger and event one will bring me to my grave ..lol
So be ready to see a lots of stuff on the site in all sphere of the hobby !

I,m also looking forward to read ,view fellow modelers project ,that what keep me goiing !

DSCF0641.JPG

Jmarc

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome aboard!

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Jean-Marc,
welcome to the forum! - 100 models a year? WOW, you must have a production line going! Any particular era you favour, or is it what takes your fancy? I'm beginning to lean towards 1/48 aircraft now, as my hands get less nimble..................
Dave

First Name
Jean-Marc
Jean-Marc,
welcome to the forum! - 100 models a year? WOW, you must have a production line going! Any particular era you favour, or is it what takes your fancy? I'm beginning to lean towards 1/48 aircraft now, as my hands get less nimble..................
Dave
HI DAVE !
So, what was your sphere and scale of interest ?.. I also in late 90' tought to change scale since I wanted them all I had plan to move to 1/144,, but since they did,nt had at the time armours , car etc available , I change my mind and kept goiing with the 1/48 stuff

You are right , I have now got to make muself s list so I do not forget some of the ongoing projects , at the moment my roaster count 26 AVRO CANADA project ,all related to AVRO CANADA they done not only aircraft but bunch of other stuff except pots&pan as the DIEFENBEAKER goverment wanted them to do to survive and 49 OTHERS, those are all era and sphere from AIRCRAFT to SCI-FI all in 1/48 scale only

If you are curious I have made a Google page with all the stuff I have done last year (2021) best year ever as far of modeling , but not as gathering ..lol.. most of them are scratch but all are in 1/48 ...Here the link :

Enjoy !
Jmarc

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Jean-Marc
A warm welcome. I look forward to seeing your work.
Jim

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Welcome Jean Marc. Looking forward to following your builds on here :thumb2: Great variety displayed on your Google page. Especially like the Harvard on the flat wagon.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Welcome, I noticed you joined in 2008 :smiling: I look forward to seeing you about on the forum.

First Name
Jean-Marc
Hi Jean-Marc
A warm welcome. I look forward to seeing your work.
Jim
..Thank you JIM .. I also be looking forward to view yours but now , I have an 'RENDEZ-VOUS with my wife .. we're heading this afternoon to see the latest Harry potter movie or something like this !

First Name
Jean-Marc
Salut Jean-Marc
Bienvenu au club. T'as une collection tres impressionante.

John
.HI JOHNNY ......Salut mon Johnny ...
But wait you have'nt seen anything yet .....Mais attend tu n'as rien vue encore ...

First Name
Jean-Marc
Welcome Jean Marc. Looking forward to following your builds on here :thumb2: Great variety displayed on your Google page. Especially like the Harvard on the flat wagon.
HI TIM !
Thank youuuuuu.. I'm glad you like the stuff I build and will be posting what I'm working on and completed pass work soon but before I got to take care of my lady today !..I'll be back do not wory !

Steve-the-Duck

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Hundred. Models. a. Year.
In Fifty years of model making I don't think I've managed a hundred models...
Well, not FINISHED!