Joe's completed Stop the Pigeon Contraption

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
What was it somebody said about us lot? Oh yes - "Mad as a box of frogs!" Cracking result there Joe.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Excellent work there Joe!

Plenty of room on the Squadron Shelf.

Speaking of which. With Jen's disappearance, are we all now gathered at the runway with engines running? If so, how about a line up of all the squadron members?

Can someone confirm we are all done and dusted.....for now anyway.

My idea is to have just one picture of each aircraft on their own 'Completed' Squadron thread. Any thoughts wonky airmen?

Sorry to go off on a bit of a tangent Joe......

Ron

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Brilliant job joe , thanks for joining in, that pigeon doesnt stand a chance ! If everyone likes we can have a completed squadron thread with all the contraptions done so far ( i say so far as theres still five months to go , so plenty of time for any new recruits to jion up and existing squaddies to do another one ). Cheers tony

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Do you do contract work with that fab machine Joe? we have far too many ******** Pigeons, free tea and coffee.
John .

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Brilliant job joe , thanks for joining in, that pigeon doesnt stand a chance ! If everyone likes we can have a completed squadron thread with all the contraptions done so far ( i say so far as theres still five months to go , so plenty of time for any new recruits to jion up and existing squaddies to do another one ). Cheers tony

Yeah. It would be nice to put everything together in one place.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Nice to see this one completed Joe. Nice work with the net. Look forward to seeing the other planes made to complement this one:tongue-out3:

First Name
Alex
haha, that's brilliant. I love the net it's very dastardly (is that even a word?). I must get round to doing my one soon.