Johns little Joseph

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Well folks here's my little entry for the small stuff a bit of a nostalgia trip as a young boy of around 10 years of age I loved building these along with the german tigers back in the day around 40 years ago yikes:eek: That sounds like along time.Thanks for looking more later............. Cheers John View attachment 102481

image.jpg

First Name
Aaron
Ive thought about grabbing this kit before strictly because of its awesome profile. I'm keen to watch this thread.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Looks good John. Did you correct those back wheels?

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
\ said:
Looks good John. Did you correct those back wheels?
Yeah Joe don't you just love undoing super glue that's what you get for rushing things as I'm trying to take part in all of these builds on the forum and starting to feel it could all be a bridge to far though with work and all the other things that take up my free time it's starting to feel like extreme modelling.I think my intention of taking part in all of the builds is not going to be achievable but I will plod on until I go mad

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Yeah that's one reason I've refrained from the next round of GB. Got a lot coming up. You've got 4 months anyway so no rush on this one. If it goes together as quickly as my build did you've got heaps of time. :smiling3: Look forward to the next installment.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
do like the look of this one John,have one in 1.35 started but never got around to finishing it,

so side track by other things,:rolleyes:

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
\ said:
do like the look of this one John,have one in 1.35 started but never got around to finishing it,
so side track by other things,:rolleyes:
Oooo I bet it's really nice in 1/35 scale I might try and get one at the Cosford show in April you should whip it back out Monica and finish it off I'm sure you'd make a great job of it

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
i will you know as its for a small scene im doing the long road to Berlin,

just so so sidetracked lol,oh my, :D

have money stashed away for the big model show as well,the swop meet,im look forward too,

will pickup a few figuers as there much cheaper and no postage :smiling3: