Junkers W34 hi 1/72

W

Wolfy

B

Bunkerbarge

Unusual subjects always make an interesting model and this is no exception. Very nice finish and just enough weathering to bring it to life. Interesting how similar in construction it is to the Junkers 52 and I'm sure it shares a number of parts and pedigree.

W

Wolfy

Thank you Bunkerbarge . Hugo Junkers find great style to do planes and repeated that commercial and military aircrafts . I saw picture early Ju 52:s which has only one engine , like this W34 .

There´s has to be lot´s of similar parts , after all he did so many versions of planes , F13 , W34 , G24 , 52 . . . and list goes on and on. . .

M

maxidad66

What a magnificent model. I have just pulled mine from the stash - an MPM limited run - I presume it's the same tooling. What a lot of clean up!! Flash and seams all over the place. Looks like it'll go together well though.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Very nicely done. Those corrugations are a real catch 22. Impossible to sand without losing the detail. You've done a great job on it.

Cheers

Steve

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
A great result and in 1:72 as well. I would be very happy with a result like this. Nice one.

Colin M.......