Just a teaser Completed

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Well here you go folks. After losing over a week due to 'puter and A/B problems, this is finally done.

April (seated) is enjoying a quiet cup of coffee with her twin sister May before the rush starts. May has turned up to provide moral support for April's first day, but as the Cash & Carry where she works is just over the road, I suspect this will be a regular thing. She'll probably be getting a lift to work with April everytime her shift pattern matches.

IMGP3949.JPGIMGP3950.JPGIMGP3951.JPGIMGP3952.JPGIMGP3953.JPGIMGP3954.JPGIMGP3955.JPG

Thanks to everyone who's tagged along and joined in, it's been a fun ride but it may be a while before my next dio.

The next two kits I've got lined up (one is already well under way but I'm not ready to post on it just yet) will both be stand-alone; but I'll be back with more dios (I have ideas for 3-4 more) in due course!

PS Yes, I know the tree is leaning a bit. I think one of my cats must have nudged it before the glue had set and I didn't notice. I would have fixed it if it had been any worse, but we've all seen leaning trees, and any repair could have involved a fair bit of work.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Actually looks better with a bit of lean to it. I thought it intentional as would most folks, no apologies required Dave. Looks great and love the family act as well as the marmite sign!:thumb2: Rick H.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
WELL Dave i think i'll be able to quote the following reference from memory, as i will be wearin my optivisor an it will be in the down postion so i'll be lookin at Aprill through the glass an on the glass i'll have the reference no' wrote down an Aprill wont be able to see that ive got it down so hand over the free burger lol;):hungry::smiling: an no me missus dont feed me only now an again lol ;) :hungry: :hungry:
chris

I've warned April about you Chris! If you turn up looking like a poor man's Cyclops from X-Men, she's not gonna serve you!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
well done ,Dave, very nice little summer setting,good detail and use of space ,somethink to keep
the eyes busy, :smiling:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Fantastic dio dave , love it . The tree looks fine , ive seen plenty of trees leaning like this ( mainly where I reverse the van to park it :rolling::thinking:) As a marmophile i cant believe you arent selling the tasty treat but at least you are doing Spam , btw im still waiting for my sandwich .
regards Y. East-Extract

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Fantastic dio dave , love it . The tree looks fine , ive seen plenty of trees leaning like this ( mainly where I reverse the van to park it :rolling::thinking:) As a marmophile i cant believe you arent selling the tasty treat but at least you are doing Spam , btw im still waiting for my sandwich .
regards Y. East-Extract

So where were you today? I told April to watch out for a dodgy looking guy with stubble and sunglasses and a poor man's Cyclops - she says she didn't see anyone like that. Can't feed you if you don't turn up!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I've warned April about you Chris! If you turn up looking like a poor man's Cyclops from X-Men, she's not gonna serve you!

SPOIL SPORT :tongue-out2::tongue-out2::smiling3:i dint come as im on a diet by order of SWMBO :rolling::tongue-out2::smiling3: an dont know about tony an his spam sandwich though ;):rolling::smiling2:

So where were you today? I told April to watch out for a dodgy looking guy with stubble and sunglasses and a poor man's Cyclops - she says she didn't see anyone like that. Can't feed you if you don't turn up!

AN Dave i think i can say its a great dio an idea an its been a good laugh MORE OF THE SAME PLEASE an it cheered me an the missus up so you done some good ATB
the burger kid

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Can't follow up on a story without feedback from you guys to point the way.

Thanks for all your comments and support on the build. Lots of things I might have added but I think the story has finished OK - and I expect some of you will have had enough of my waffle for now. You've had to put up with lots since the lockdown started so you're due a rest!

It may take me a while to replenish my stock of gibberish - but I'll be back! :smiling:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Top work Dave.
Plenty of imagination and refreshingly different too.
Well done.

I. Keantopulyn. A.A. Patrol Man.