Justifiable just killed a Dove

• Thread starter Deleted member 5496
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5496

Yes I threw it to the floor.

Jumped up & threw my whole weight on to this Dove & killed it out right.

It had failed to make it's way into flight.

Yes my Amodel DH.104 Dove- de Havilland was ground to dust.

Why you say-----not got all day have you.

Like the Ancient Mariner I have cast the Albatross from my shoulders. I am free.

So SeaKing here I come you little darling.

Laurie

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Yes I threw it to the floor.

Jumped up & threw my whole weight on to this Dove & killed it out right.

It had failed to make it's way into flight.

Yes my Amodel DH.104 Dove- de Havilland was ground to dust.

Why you say-----not got all day have you.

Like the Ancient Mariner I have cast the Albatross from my shoulders. I am free.

So SeaKing here I come you little darling.

Laurie
Sorry to hear that Laurie, given a man of your patience it mast have very problematic. Still now we can see you work your magic on the whirlybird.

D

Deleted member 5496

It's even more rare that you did it having a persistance of a rock.:smiling2:
Cheers,
Richard

Unusual circumstances Richard.

Blind in one eye. 50% vision the other. Model making using 3.5 magnification.
Also a feeling of what am I doing does not help.

Then in 2 weeks after removal of both cataracts you look at how you had fared.
It was not good. It was time to bury that bit of the past & start with renewed vision.

And wow I had just not realized how bad it was. Now how good it is.

Laurie

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Laurie,
I know how you feel, you have struggled through and through and reached the point of no return - been there myself.
Mike.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL so far ive avoided that on my tiger build but have come close to it lol
but took my frustrations out by sending the air blue lol
chris

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
I was aware of your handicap so was encouraged at your achievements...now you have twenty twenty vision we won't cut you some slack. :tears-of-joy:

Cheers,
Richard

D

Deleted member 5496

I was aware of your handicap so was encouraged at your achievements...now you have twenty twenty vision we won't cut you some slack. :tears-of-joy:

Cheers,
Richard
Now now Richard. Not allowed new persecution specs for another 3weeks.

But I can tell you that life has begun from day 1. I cannot describe how good it is

Laurie

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Deleted member 5496
So why have you been deleted?????
I for one am disgusted by this action, I have never found you (Subject 5496) to be anything but a gentleman and have conducted yourself in a first class manner.
Or are we now being subjected to the political correctness and woke attitude of being offended if we say fart.
Good grief! what next? heaven forbid we say the word colour (color to our colonial friends).
So Laurie murdered his model and went into graphic detail, who was offended, certainly not me! Perhaps the deleter/protester should take a long hard look at what the 'children' are playing on their Xbox/play station and with mommy and dad's permission and encouragement to what is being said on this forum - after all without the members there would be no forum....
Get him reinstated now.
Mike.

dalej2014

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dale
Deleted member 5496
So why have you been deleted?????
I for one am disgusted by this action, I have never found you (Subject 5496) to be anything but a gentleman and have conducted yourself in a first class manner.
Or are we now being subjected to the political correctness and woke attitude of being offended if we say fart.
Good grief! what next? heaven forbid we say the word colour (color to our colonial friends).
So Laurie murdered his model and went into graphic detail, who was offended, certainly not me! Perhaps the deleter/protester should take a long hard look at what the 'children' are playing on their Xbox/play station and with mommy and dad's permission and encouragement to what is being said on this forum - after all without the members there would be no forum....
Get him reinstated now.
Mike.
I don't know the full details, but it wasn't this post caused offence Mike. My understanding is some horrible PM's had been sent, and the admin made the undoubtedly difficult choice to remove Laurie. There is a thread somewhere discussing it. I always found him pleasant too, but apparently that wasn't everyone's experience. A sad affair all round.

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
I don't know the full details, but it wasn't this post caused offence Mike. My understanding is some horrible PM's had been sent, and the admin made the undoubtedly difficult choice to remove Laurie. There is a thread somewhere discussing it. I always found him pleasant too, but apparently that wasn't everyone's experience. A sad affair all round.
Dale,
Thanks for the update,
But if it was PM's then that is between the sender and receiver to sort it out and not the forum or admin.
Cheers
Mike.

CarolsHusband

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dan
Please stop.

The last thread that debated Lauries demise has been removed.

As has Laurie.

Whether we think it's fair or not depends how much we know about the situation but the bottom line is he was off anyway by his own choice before he got deleted so staging vigils or petitoning our local MPs won't make a difference.

PaulinKendal

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Dale,
Thanks for the update,
But if it was PM's then that is between the sender and receiver to sort it out and not the forum or admin.
Cheers
Mike.
While I agree 100% with Carol's Husband ("please stop"), I think it's worth pointing out that this analysis is just plain wrong.
The Terms and Rules of this forum (that we all sign up to) are quite clear - PMs ARE a matter for the forum and its admins.
You can review the Terms and Rules here: https://www.scale-models.co.uk/help/terms/

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Please stop.

The last thread that debated Lauries demise has been removed.

As has Laurie.

Whether we think it's fair or not depends how much we know about the situation but the bottom line is he was off anyway by his own choice before he got deleted so staging vigils or petitoning our local MPs won't make a difference.
Ref local mp's
From recent bitter experience of trying to get our mp's to read and act on a solution to the HGV driver shortage where as with the NHS shortage the government (our mp's) made a public plea for all retired NHS staff to volunteer to return to work - my solution is that they appeal for the HGV drivers that have retired over the last five years to volunteer to return to the industry, forget visas and scrapping parts of the HGV test/training.
But after sending out emails to all 648 sitting mp's only five replied and of those five - four were only interested in if I was a member of their constituency or not.
So I would not put too much faith in your local mp to carry out anything that is outside your constituency - perhaps this is why they cannot agree on international matters.
Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.