Kawasaki moto gp race rig

T

treyzx10r

Almost finished this Italeri kit,I need to source out some decals any suggestions? I had to bash 2 kits one honda(for the trailer )and another for the Man tractor as there was'nt a Kawasaki hauler kit available, hence no decals

B

Bunkerbarge

Have you thought about making your own on the computer with white decal paper? Then you can create exactly what you want for the rig, which already looks superb.

T

treyzx10r

Thanks thats a great Idea ,I'm guessing a printer is now on my wish list lol. Do you need a special program?

B

Bluewavestudios

\ said:
Thanks thats a great Idea ,I'm guessing a printer is now on my wish list lol. Do you need a special program?
Hi Trey,

Very nice work on this one, In answer to your question above - No special programme is required, use what ever prog you have on your computer already. I use Microsoft Paint for most of my decal work, a very simple prog but does decals nicely - The bonus is you already have this prog as it is part of Windows.

An alternative source for the Kawasaki Logos is any motor shop or local motorcycle dealers - they usually sell these as stickers with clear or coloured backings & in various sizes, so it will save you some work there and finish off your rig very nicely !!

Regards.......Mark.

T

treyzx10r

\ said:
Hi Trey,Very nice work on this one, In answer to your question above - No special programme is required, use what ever prog you have on your computer already. I use Microsoft Paint for most of my decal work, a very simple prog but does decals nicely - The bonus is you already have this prog as it is part of Windows.

An alternative source for the Kawasaki Logos is any motor shop or local motorcycle dealers - they usually sell these as stickers with clear or coloured backings & in various sizes, so it will save you some work there and finish off your rig very nicely !!

Regards.......Mark.
thanks Mark I appreciate the help, hopefully my limited computer skills are up to the task

M

Machinist

Hi Trey, That is a very nice clean build, and the detail work is a real stand out job too.

Tim

M

mikef350

nice rig.i must start my scania truck thats going to be in memory of my late grandad