KC-130F Hercules "Fat Albert" Update 2

First Name
Adrian
With the help from Peter sending me his instructions I have now started this build, I plan to have a go at the Blue Angels Fat Albert paint scheme. The kits a really old basic one and the decals were water damaged so I ordered a new set and hopefully it will be a great eye catching fun build.

View attachment 88463

Adrian

002.JPG

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
I shall be watching this with a keen eye on this one so i wish you good luck on fat albert.

Peter t

S

steve scan

Yeah I love this aircraft, never seen one built in this scheme so look forward to that.

First Name
Adrian
Worked on the cockpit, what little detail there is! I watched the interior camera view of Fat Albert taking off and thought how boring the seats are in plain greys, so I've taken some artistic licence and painted them how I think they should look :smiling3: View attachment 88602

Adrian

002.JPG

S

steve scan

Looking good, never realised the seats were the same colours as the aircraft.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Nothing straight forward about any scheme that has cheat lines . Nice work Adrian, I was wondering how this was going.

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
Nothing straight forward about any scheme that has cheat lines . Nice work Adrian, I was wondering how this was going.
Thanks Joe, I still have to put a thin blue line above the yellow once its fully cured, I had a delay as I ran out of the Blue Angels Blue from Hobby Color, and there are no local shops selling it so I was waiting till Telford to get more :smiling3:

Adrian

S

steve scan

Coming along nicely Adrian, the camera can be a real bugger sometimes!

L

Lady Phoenix

I shall be watching this. This is one of my planned 1/48 projects.

Very nice work.