Kerploosh! An attempt at a 1/72 'Splash'

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thank you Chairman 453.

You have yet to forward your new bank details to enable me to continue donating to your organization.
Also, thanks for inviting me to your party last Christmas. You were right when you said at the time "We'll never keep this a secret"

Member 570
Sir , just because the office here at Race Towers has a vodka drinks dispensing machine and most of the staff are allergic to tea and coffee does not mean we had a party .
You are also unaware that we have your bank details and regularly dip into it, it comes up as " Donations to the dogs home " on your statements.
Your Sincerely
Dzhon Raceisky Dogs Award Committee Chairman

Gary G

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gary
I thought the first b/w picture was a photo you were basing the model on. Great result. Putting movement into something static.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Nice surprise to see this plunge into the 'oggin once more!

Thanks for the great post, Garry. I'm chuffed you approve of my attempts at a kerplosh.....

It was really great fun getting constructive feedback from the lads and trying to put the said comments into the model as I proceeded on my merry way.

Cheers.
Ron

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Yet again great work Ron. Sorry I missed it first time around.

Andrew

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Thanks boys.
As I wrote earlier, it was great fun getting feedback from members. Then incorporating the suggestions into each attempt.

Cheers.
Ron

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
So there you were sitting in the bath playing with your splashing in and out of the water.... Along came Mrs spanner and through the door asked what you were doing??? Did you tell her you were playing with your Hurricane, and did she say that was a new name for it....

Great idea and put together very convincingly, the B&W pics added even more to the composition.
Mike