KFS 1/24 Bedford RL 4Ton Truck GS for Simon.

Mike Mortimore

SMF Supporter
First Name
Michael
Hi Paul,
Yes its white metal. The kit is a mixture of resin,white metal, etch and some plastic struts....... It is a pretty straight forward kit. My first of this scale and enjoying it.

Cheers Mike :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Lovely work on the chassis. Nice and tidy build. Looking forward to seeing the next update

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Mike
Back in 'blighty' - hope you're settled. Two weeks of compulsory bench time :thumb2:
Jim

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Blimey Mike...... you STILL based in France EH? ........
....... Thought you`d have been back YEARS ago mate :flushed:;)!! ....after all,there`s a place in Chagford with your name on it that`s waiting patiently!!;)
Great work on the Bedford,that`s one cool kit by the sounds of it..... the Silver stuff,as Paul mentioned,look very nice indeed:thumb2: .
It`s great to see you back building/ posting again,I hope your enforced stay up North,(Well,ZUMMERZET IS the North to us Devonians eh? :tears-of-joy:!!),goes quickly for you.
Cheers
Andy

Mike Mortimore

SMF Supporter
First Name
Michael
Blimey Mike...... you STILL based in France EH? ........
....... Thought you`d have been back YEARS ago mate :flushed:;)!! ....after all,there`s a place in Chagford with your name on it that`s waiting patiently!!;)
Great work on the Bedford,that`s one cool kit by the sounds of it..... the Silver stuff,as Paul mentioned,look very nice indeed:thumb2: .
It`s great to see you back building/ posting again,I hope your enforced stay up North,(Well,ZUMMERZET IS the North to us Devonians eh? :tears-of-joy:!!),goes quickly for you.
Cheers
Andy
Hi Andy,
Yep, in the UK at present, and on rundown on leaving France. Macron is slowly bankrupting the country, and once the UK leave the EU, the Union will implode. I'll get off me boxnow.
Never worked on a total resin kit before. Enjoying it alot, moulding is supherb, fit is really good after some minor cleaning up. What to get the Airportable Landrover andTlr., maybe the Bedford MK, have to check the coffers...... :tears-of-joy: :tears-of-joy: :tears-of-joy: :tears-of-joy: :tears-of-joy: :tears-of-joy:
Have a good Christmas Andy and your family. Stay safe.

Cheers Mike :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Enjoy your stay here Mike, like those metal links, look stronger than the plastic ones.

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Lovely work so far Mike, I've never built a full resin model so will watch with interest.