Kursk

N

norm

On and off I am working on a Kursk diorama, and here are two vhicles I have finished so far, and will update with progress, If you want I can post photos of some infantry etc. i have finished so far.

All feedback aprecated.

B

bikerbart

Two cracking models there Norm, very well done, looking forward to watchinh the dio build, regards Martin :smiling:

N

norm

The hanomag is, The T-34 is Dragon USA's T-34/76 model 1943 183 factory, 1/35 T-34/76 Mod. 1943 w/Commander Cupola (No. 183 Factory) and they are 1/35, the scale I work with the most.

R

rogue-one

there great models. are u doing the dio for the group build?

F

Fenlander

We are holding a Summer Group Build which runs from July 1st for four months. The theme of the Group Build is The Eastern Front WWII and has been called "Cross of Iron" after a film of the campaign.

If you want this to be part of the GB, I would be happy to move it over to the GB forum but don't feel you have to. You will find the other builds being done here

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Norm

2 fabulous looking armour pieces you've built there, paint finish is superb. You should join the Group Build - a great bunch of people sharing their modeling experience in a 4 month build. You've already made a great start (more than a lot of us) so it's not even a case of playing catch-up. There is of course no pressure but it would be great to have you on-board with your excellent Hanomag and T-34.

Cheers

Paul

N

norm

So to see if I have this strait, people work on septate projects all around a specific theme? and they need to be done in four months? I have to finish a commission I am on which will probably take about 2 weeks, and I have a wingnut wings Junkers J.1 i am dyeing to build, but that should be strait from the box, so we will see.