KV2 PST1/72

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Dave

That really is lovely. Well done.

Andrew

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Looks good Dave. Hope you find what you want when you’re skip fishing!

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Dave, very nice. Bu***r that's upped the bar up for my KV 2 ! :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

Nothing beats beats a good rummage in a skip. Once found a great blues cd in a skip from a club being redone !

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Dave, very nice. Bu***r that's upped the bar up for my KV 2 ! :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

Nothing beats beats a good rummage in a skip. Once found a great blues cd in a skip from a club being redone !
Thanks John ,before all this covid problem I worked on quite a lot of pub refurbs ,we never went in until tear out was done always great anticipation hoping we were first to rummage the skips some of what was just trashed beggers belief. I always say dont worry what other people have been doing do your own and enjoy it ,im looking forward to it what with your new airbrush and all. This time leave the bloody thing alone just flush it through with a good cleaner and have done ,I clean my needle every now and then but even that I pull out backwards stuff risk taking all the nozzle bits apart just behave else your have more than nurse to cope with. :tongue-out3: :thumb2:. Dave

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Thanks Andrew I think 72nd is where I'm at i do dip in to the jumbo stuff just doesn't hold my intrest. Dave
David

No problem at all. Credit where credit is due. Although my SimonT tribute build is currently 1/35 and I'm enjoying it, my first love is still 1/72.

Again, very well done indeed.

All the best.

Andrew

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Top job Dave, the colour looks spot on and the weathering is just right to me, not too plain and not OTT :thumb2: