Land Rover - 'Proud'

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Lovely job you've done on that. Looks a pretty typical load! Maybe he needs a goat or two :smiling5:

Steve

First Name
Charles
\ said:
Lovely job you've done on that. Looks a pretty typical load! Maybe he needs a goat or two :smiling5:Steve
Old response. Sorry. Never too late though. ;) Thanks.

M

m1ks

Very imaginative, I love seeing dio's, haven't actually tried any of my own yet but hopefully will make a small one around a Tamiya 35th Sherman and figures i have waiting.

I wouldn't like to be the fella who untied the first bit of rope, LOL

H

harrier-1973

War dioramas seem to be very popular. I suppose they would considering the wide array of tanks and figures available. I've been planning one in my head. I have two of the Revell McLaren MP4-25 driven by Jensen Button and Lewis Hamilton in the Formula 1 2010 championship and was going to base it on a photo from the Australian Grand Prix with Button in the lead and his team mate hot on his tail. Of course the Revell kits, like most, are driver-less so unless I can find a source for 1/24 F1 driver figures then I'm stuffed!

Last edited:
First Name
Charles
\ said:
War dioramas seem to be very popular. I suppose they would considering the wide array of tanks and figures available. I've been planning one in my head. I have two of the Revell McLaren MP4-25 driven by Jensen Button and Lewis Hamilton in the Formula 1 2010 championship and was going to base it on a photo from the Australian Grand Prix with Button in the lead and his team mate hot on his tail. Of course the Revell kits, like most, are driver-less so unless I can find a source for 1/24 F1 driver figures then I'm stuffed!
I'll get some links to you with 1/24 F1 drivers. Back soon.

H

harrier-1973

Thanks tiking that would be great if you could as my search has so far proved fruitless!

First Name
Charles
1. 1/24 F1 DRIVER FIGURE WALKING WAVING REVELL PROTAR | eBay ( check out the link and don't forget to scroll down)

2. bestbalsakits MG MODEL MYTHO MANIA TABU DESIGN TOP STUDIO IMAI NICHIMO plastic resin scale car bike decal photo etch 1/12 1/20 ( this particular site is th eultimate. It has a whole array of different posture. I suggest you go through the site)

3. CARMODEL - FIGURES - 1/43 1/24 1/18 - model cars for collectors

4. 1/24 SENNA 99T F1 DRIVER FIGURE THUMBS UP TAMIYA REVELL | eBay

5. HobbyEasy | 1/24 F1 Figure Set 1 ( check out KFS form website for more details)

H

harrier-1973

Thanks timing I'll have a look and see if I can find what I need :smiling3:

H

harrier-1973

Unfortunately none of them are in a driving position but thanks for looking for me I appreciate the effort. Looks like I'll need a re-think!

First Name
Charles
\ said:
Unfortunately none of them are in a driving position but thanks for looking for me I appreciate the effort. Looks like I'll need a re-think!
Oh yes, some of the figures on those links are. OK, I'll do the search myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Have a look at the section GF Models John, Some good poses there.

Ian M

First Name
Charles
\ said:
Have a look at the section GF Models John, Some good poses there.Ian M
Exactly. Check them out. As I mention before, you have to check out the site.

C

Curtis

How on earth he managed to tie it all on is beyond me haha.

Another great model, the more I look through the forum the more I'm beginning to think I should wait a couple of years before I start posting my own pictures!

First Name
Charles
\ said:
How on earth he managed to tie it all on is beyond me haha.
Everything is possible. After seeing pics of the real thing you tend to say, yeah, ok. I see.

More stuff added:

\ said:
Another great model, the more I look through the forum the more I'm beginning to think I should wait a couple of years before I start posting my own pictures!
Don't wait. Go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Thats just great Charles makes me laugh everytime i see it. I'm sure he can put some more on ha ha ha

B

Buttonman

Don't forget the bonnet and cow bars mate they'd have all sorts on them, I've even seen a baby seat in the middle of the spare tyre and a seat welded onto the cow bars.

Martin

First Name
Charles
\ said:
Don't forget the bonnet and cow bars mate they'd have all sorts on them, I've even seen a baby seat in the middle of the spare tyre and a seat welded onto the cow bars.Martin
HaHa!!good one. Thanks.

D

DavyCookie

That is a fantastic diorama! Amazing source of inspiration also :P