Le Mans 2050 'Hover Car Racing'

First Name
Charles
Still adding details to this build, before calling this finished. But thought I'd showed it, seeing that it was close to finish. Yep! Another anti-gravity vehicle. I can't seem to get enough. I tend to want to turn everything in to a floating subject. :smiling3:

For this conversion, I used the Revell Ford GT vehicle and did some major surgery to it. The original engine was very basic block engine. But the overall design made this a sweet candidate for a super bad and awesome looking anti-gravity vehicle. Lots of small misc. from my 'box of tricks', was used to give the engine a more brutal look.

Since I did the F1 hover race car(found on this forum as well), I just went ahead and did one for the Le MANS racing fans. The anti-gravity pods simple scratch builds using odds materials from household materials and parts from other kits. So far, I think the look says it all. Hope to finish this up in a week or two. waiting for a figure to go along with this bad***! See you when it is done. Enjoy the photos.

Mr Bowcat

SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Interesting concept, I like it a lot. The engine looks great. :smiling3:

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Charles
Well done for having the imagination to think up the idea and the skill to turn it into reality. Looks great - a real one-off.
Jim