Lee Drennen’s 1/72 Hobby Boss UH-34D Choctaw

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Seat next to Rick when he turns up, as he knows about such things Lee.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Nice choice lee , something different. How come you got aftermarket decals for it though ?, aren't the kit ones any good ?

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I'm here at last......just muscled my way in next to JR! Incidentally Lee, that looks to be a pretty modern kit for your build. I sort of figured you'd be squeezing glue on something out of the 1950s. :tongue-out3: At any rate looks like it might be a fun build.......cheapest copter I could find (1/87 scale) was near $50.00 so gave up on this one........enjoy! :thumb2:
Rick H.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
I'm here at last......just muscled my way in next to JR! Incidentally Lee, that looks to be a pretty modern kit for your build. I sort of figured you'd be squeezing glue on something out of the 1950s. :tongue-out3: At any rate looks like it might be a fun build.......cheapest copter I could find (1/87 scale) was near $50.00 so gave up on this one........enjoy! :thumb2:
Rick H.
Thanks Rick

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Oh no!!!..., Lee has gone eggbeater too!!! There's no hope..........Seriously, it looks like a cool kit buddy and hope you have fun puttin' her together. I be sitting here keeping everybody under control just in case. If they do get out of control, then I'll just slap them upside their melons to calm them down. Have fun!!!...........

Prost
Allen

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Oh no!!!..., Lee has gone eggbeater too!!! There's no hope..........Seriously, it looks like a cool kit buddy and hope you have fun puttin' her together. I be sitting here keeping everybody under control just in case. If they do get out of control, then I'll just slap them upside their melons to calm them down. Have fun!!!...........

Prost
Allen
Yes Allen this is my first whirlybird. I feel safe now that your that your here ready to slap some Mellons lol.

• Haha
Reactions: JR

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Just got a PM from Paul E..........found me a copter for half of what I thought so will try to order one tomorrow ....keep yer toes crossed!
That’s great Rick! Hope the deal goes through I would like to see you build a whirlybird but Please no German Grey lol just kidding

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Actually Lee, it's a Rooskie copter........runs on Vodka and 4BO for paint! :tongue-out2:

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
I look the look of that Lee....
Simple appearance,but something alluring about it ;) !!
Andy