Lee Drennen’s 1/72 Revell Pz Kpfw IV Ausf. H

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Well Lee I'll be honest - I'd totally forgotten this :rolling:
Mind you it's nice to see it back on the go. It looks to be not that far from paint.
Jim
Jim it’s been hidden for awhile hope I can get some progress done on it

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Dug this one out today and put some bits on the top part of the tank and put the brackets on the turret. I also tackled one side of the tracks it was not too bad but still a big challenge in this scale for me. 1EBF8ECF-BF60-4FBE-ABB9-16A17C1E484B.jpeg776BE3FE-B558-4D76-BA1E-BFC226E9F2F5.jpeg666FAF66-52E3-4598-B497-AA9FD980BE2B.jpeg

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
That's a good start on the tracks Lee. The rest looks pretty straight forward......gonna be a nice looking Mk. lV. :thumb2:

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
gonna be a nice looking Mk. lV.
I hope so Mr.H it’s been a little nightmare. When I started this I was dealing with Post Covid symptoms and I got a few things wrong on the placement where they went on the upper tank hull like the Jack handle. I tried to correct it but it started to break so I left it alone. Going to try a Airbrush paint scheme on this one I’ve only used a airbrush I few times will see how that goes. Thanks for stopping by.

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Hope you can finish getting this stuck together and painted Lee,I do like a Pz IV :smiling4:
Any idea what paint scheme you might go with?

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Glad you've blown the dust of this. Good luck with the paint job. Now you've done one side of the tracks the other side should be fine.

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Hope you can finish getting this stuck together and painted Lee,I do like a Pz IV :smiling4:
Any idea what paint scheme you might go with?
Si thanks for stopping by. I’m going out of my comfort zone and do a Camo scheme with a airbrush. I’ve only used a airbrush just a couple times so wish me luck.

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Glad you've blown the dust of this. Good luck with the paint job. Now you've done one side of the tracks the other side should be fine.
Thanks Jim. Yes it should be easier I’m enjoy this build a little more than when I first started it I have less stress in my life now and I can stay focused.