Lee Drennen’s 1/87 scale Kibri MAN M90 Livestock Truck (Custom)

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
What a great result Lee. I've never heard of Kibri much less seen one built. Are the kits still in production?
Jim. Thanks for the complement I’m not sure if they are or not but there nice kits to build very easy for having so many parts.

Last edited:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Kibri is still in business and like Paul, I have only built one kit as well. I will say, it was a fun and easy assembly with really good details. Most of their efforts are centered around industrial and some agricultural models.

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Kibri is still in business and like Paul, I have only built one kit as well. I will say, it was a fun and easy assembly with really good details. Most of their efforts are centered around industrial and some agricultural models.
Thanks Rick the for the information if there still in business I didn’t know if they were or not. They are a nice kit to build especially in this scale I need all the help I can get.

Lee Drennen

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Very nice result. Familiar w/Kibri but have only done one of their kits.
Thanks for the complement Paul. I thought you may have built one before.I’ve collected Kibri for many years but never fully built one. At one time I had about 75 of these kits now I’m down to about 40 kits.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi Lee, good to see you posting again .
Truck and the body look good .

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks Rick the for the information if there still in business I didn’t know if they were or not. They are a nice kit to build especially in this scale I need all the help I can get.
I forgot to add that Kibri also does a line of HO scale structures. :thumb2: