Lighting

R

Robo

Just been reading some comments on lighting set ups, something I use if your trying to work on a model that`s in shadow is a head torch, there`s all sizes and types, the led ones are better and they are all relatively cheap.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Guys yes ive got baseball hat a lady friend bought me for chrimbo an its got the 4 led's fitted in under the peak with a press switch in the peak for on an off an batts fit into the cap back best idea ive seen yet an its very comfortable an it comes from homebase they had loads 12nicker an the batts last up to 50 hrs of run I think
just great for model makein

D

Deleted member 4539

HI Guys yes ive got baseball hat a lady friend bought me for chrimbo an its got the 4 led's fitted in under the peak with a press switch in the peak for on an off an batts fit into the cap back best idea ive seen yet an its very comfortable an it comes from homebase they had loads 12nicker an the batts last up to 50 hrs of run I think
just great for model makein
Also great to confuse CCTV so that your face can be hidden.

• Wow
Reactions: JR
D

Deleted member 4539

Now Ralph what would you be doin to want your face hidden from CCTV ? LOL:astonished:
After 52 years as a law abiding citizen I fancy a change and want to be a bank robber:flushed:.

Reactions: JR