Lindberg Ford Fooler

P

PWick

I have built this as both a road and TROG (The Race of Gentlemen Sand/beach race) car.

So with fenders/wings and windscreen for the road............

82.JPG

And as an old-timers beach racer (TROG)......Fenders and windscreen removed and a tonneau cover over the passenger seat.................

B

Bill.B

You certainly have a penchant for the unusual Patrick. That said, I do have a liking for early American hot rods myself.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
It gets a :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2: from me, truly a beautifuly made model .

P

PWick

Thanks guys and those who show interest. Yes very basic kits, old and some still had two sides plastic 'tyres'. So to build you have to add something else/different.

Reactions: JR

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
always like and enjoy,seeing your builds, Patrick,
another fine build,well done,:thumb2:

P

PWick

Thanks Monica, how's Melbourne this time of year? We had our 50th anniversary cruise last year, Sydney/Fijian Islands/Sydney/New Zealand. Made it a month away as it's a long way to Oz from the UK.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
hi,Patrick,its not so bad,we had been having temp,in the mid,20,s c to even 30c ,in the last weeks,
which is a late summer,it dose happen some years ,untill after easter ,before it gets colder,
that would of been a great trip,and a lot of pleases,that you went to,
it is so far from the UK,over hear,:smiling:

P

PWick

Yes Monica a 26 hour flight from London Heathrow to Sydney. Here at present it's spring so temps of 14 -16 C.from perhaps -5 in winter. Our eldest Son in Canada it's coming out of winter at -40C for 8 months towards +40C for 4 months, a big difference out there, That's only 6 hours London to Winnipeg or Calgary.