Loco kits???

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
I am guilty of sniping at the last minute Rich'. Thing is, no one knows what the other bidders have as their top bid so I just bid what I am willing to pay and as I always bid in the last few seconds and win, great, but if I am outbid, there is nothing I can do either! To me that's part of the fun of the auction.

Most people bid what they are willing to pay and trust in the Lord... If you want something badly enough, you bid top dollar.(within reason)

As in 'Real' auctions, I don't see the point in bidding any earlier than the closing stages. With ebay people if they want, can just increase their own bid in small increments until they find your top bid, then they might go over by 1p, and then you have to consider upping your own bid....No ta, sniping for me!

All is fair in love and ebay

Sorry Theuns, I've just remembered what this thread is about!

Ron

R

rkapuaala

I learned my lesson a long time ago, don't show your hand on ebay. As an occasional seller its nerve racking when people doing it, as a more than occasional bidder, you can save a lot of cash doing that. Most of my collection of brass H.O. scale engines and rolling stock are sniped and at well below what they are really worth :smiling3: