Looking for Layout suggestions

D

DavidL2958

Can anyone point me in the direction of some good continuous run layouts for N Scale?

TIA

David

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Hi david,

I have some good layouts that I found in a layout book from Peco, I've asked them if I can post the layouts on here as I'm sure they are copyright but they havn't replied to me, there is no mention in the book that any of them are copyrighted but I wouldn't want to post them here with out the permission of Peco first, I will email them again.

M

Moped Rider

Any track plan book will inspire no matter which scale it is. The Peco one is OK but it is set track based. Did David want to work with set track as I get the impression he has plans for a larger flowing layout with flexible track and possibly he wants to model real mainline traffic and sidings around some station within UK?

For real life station layouts you might find that your local library has useful books.

This link may be inspirational from a planning point of view:-

http://ngaugesociety.com/modelling/start/introduction.htm

Cheers

Moped

C

CHRIS

Can anyone point me in the direction of some good continuous run layouts for N Scale?TIA

David
Another good way of looking for some layout ideas is by looking at the Quail railway track diagram books which are regional. Hope this can be of some help :thumbs:

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I had a look there and noticed that he's going to be displaying his layout in Halifax (Where I live) in September 25th & 26th, I'm going to make sure I'm free for one of those days :smiling3: