looking for this bust

R

RichardMo

hello gentleman. I need your help.I am looking for the bust of a drill instructor(full metal jacket) style.I'm not sure who made it I think legend did. if any of you remember this bust or have it or even a picture I would be grateful for any information.
thanks
Rick

R

RichardMo

ranwulf.
thank you for your help that's a nice bust. but I am looking for an older kit of it.not even sure but it has to be in the early 2000 time frame I would say
rick

R

RichardMo

Steve , thank you as well for looking for me. I have this one but sadly its not the one im looking for its rather large for being 1/10. I seen it once along time ago at a hobby shop and should have bought it. its so f ar OOP an odd I think it will slip through my hands again lol. but thank you all for looking .
RICK.

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
I think legends did one of Gunny Hartmann.Will look in an old warriors catalogue as well as maybe Warriors did one.
Richard

R

RichardMo

thank you richard48. it has now become a mission lol to find just a picture of it now.
Rick

R

RichardMo

Hello everyone,
A small update it has been confirmed it was an old legends kit (you was right Richard48)but still no pictures of it . I have another model buddy in another state who also remembers this kit and he said along time ago he owned one. He thinks it broke and he put it back in his gray army he is looking for it . So fingers crossed it will return from the dead . thank all of you who assisted in the search.
RICK

R

RichardMo

I have located this kit bought it and will show you all when it gets here
Rick

R

RichardMo

Well Gents,
I received this kit from a friend of mine and started the examination. found out real quick it needed some serious clean up and repair. the hand is suppose to be pointing (or poking you). it is not. I guess another attempt at sculpting is in my future. second the primer and paint on the face looks like it was put on with sand in the paint very rough. so before I get going on this thing I will drop in my cleaners and sculpt a hand before putting primer on and then painting. here is what it looked like when I took it out of the box.
Rick.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Bit of a challenge to get this one started Rick. Will watch on with interest. Good luck