M113 Armored personnel carrier, Italieri, 1996, scale 1/35

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Very nice work so far, this particular vehicle holds a place in my heart as it was a very integral part of my life during the Viet Nam conflict though your version is of a different era. Goes to show the timelessness of the design, It's a crying shame we (US military) gave up on this  excellent vehicle in favor of the Hummer as a basic troop carrier and sold them off to other countries. Shameful as many fine young me have been killed and maimed in the pathetic attempt to save money. A sad commentary indeed.

Jim :smiling3:

A

american

Very nice work so far, this particular vehicle holds a place in my heart as it was a very integral part of my life during the Viet Nam conflict though your version is of a different era. Goes to show the timelessness of the design, It's a crying shame we (US military) gave up on this  excellent vehicle in favor of the Hummer as a basic troop carrier and sold them off to other countries. Shameful as many fine young me have been killed and maimed in the pathetic attempt to save money. A sad commentary indeed.

Jim :smiling3:

Totally agree with you!

And to continue, these are the US figures witch are going to be part of my dio:

482016135829.jpg

482016135812.jpg

48201613580.jpg

482016135748.jpg

482016135737.jpg

482016135727.jpg

N

noble

this is looking excellent so far, the paint and weathering is spot on I think.

scott

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great work on this one and the figures,

do real like your weathering,and nice pick with the ,figures,good poses on them,

well painted also,great job real like it,so far

A

american

do real like your weathering,and nice pick with the ,figures,good poses on them,

Thank you , I really appreciate your  remarks! Well, the weekend is gone! More to do, next weekend!

A

american

Thank you , I really appreciate your  remarks! Well, the weekend is gone! More to do, next weekend!

I call this one done! Thank you all for watching!

4122016103627.jpg

4122016103642.jpg

4122016103652.jpg

412201610373.jpg

4122016103713.jpg

F

Fenlander

Missed this one somehow!  Very nicely done. Always had a soft spot for the 113.  Looks good and the figures set it off nicely.

A

american

Thank you Fenlander, thank you Steve! I like the scene too. Let's hope that inspiration an my budget to come soon with another model.....( I still have to finish HMS Victory, USS Constitution, Millennium Falcon)...

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
this looks great,very well done on the whole scene the 113,and the figures just blend so well together,great build, :smiling3: