Mark IV female from Takom

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Artyom,
Sorry for my late arrival. This is just jaw dropping excellence in attention to detail! It is truly inspiring to see all these bits coming together. I am looking forward to the next phase of this project.
Rick H.

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Artyom,
Sorry for my late arrival. This is just jaw dropping excellence in attention to detail! It is truly inspiring to see all these bits coming together. I am looking forward to the next phase of this project.
Rick H.
Hello,Rick!
Thank you! There are some difficulties with Takom models but I hope I will cope. Next will be sponsoons and exterior extra details.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Nice work as always Neo. Cant spot the join so all is good:smiling3:
One day kit makers will build their own kits before putting them out to market to spot these mistakes:thinking:

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Nice work as always Neo. Cant spot the join so all is good:smiling3:
One day kit makers will build their own kits before putting them out to market to spot these mistakes:thinking:
Hello, Steve! I hope this build will help modellers to make their own conclusion about the kit. But I suggest to build Tamiya or Meng model.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Neo,

Your attention to detail is outstanding as is your skill to bring them to life.

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Greetings! I am back with a big update!
I have worked with sponsoon almost a month. It was a terrible work. Sponsoon have almost killed me. They didn't fit at all to the hull. So I have decided to do all this my may. I am not satisfied with my work. And this is the final and the best attempt to build something alike.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
DDDAAAAMMN and you are not satisfied????? that is one hell of a work... your level of details is beyond wonderful.....

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Looks very good to me - great level of detailing. I hope when you paint it you do not cover too much with mud, such a shame to lose all of thea lovely detailsing.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I'm with the others ...I hope you do just a light weathering to accent your highly detailed workmanship!
Rick H.

Neo

First Name
Artyom
DDDAAAAMMN and you are not satisfied????? that is one hell of a work... your level of details is beyond wonderful.....
I afraid yes:thinking: I In fact I didn't think that there will be any problems with sponsoons fitting. That was very dissapointing.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
We are our greatest critics Neo but your work is stunning to see. Great to see such an extensive update and it was certainly worth all the hard effort you have put in. Much more to do now??