Mark1's academy 1/35 lvtp 7.

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Hi all, bout time I posted something so I've got a few touch ups to do and then matt coat it followed with probably some weathering with sand pigment, then when it's done it'll be put somewhere so I ain't gotta look at again! Five minutes into this I knew I wasn't gonna enjoy it but didn't want to bail out of the GB,got a track that's struggling to stay together,squeeze a vallejo bottle to hard,blew the top out and covered it in paint! That was a fun clean up not to mention the living room wall which was freshly painted the day before:loudly-crying:.....still this where I'm at,the numbers where white decals painted over yellow and the flag was from a 1/ 72 plane,a tad small but I can live with it,will be missing the white anchor which should underneath them though.20220605_223915.jpg20220605_223735.jpg

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Amazing how some builds fight back isn’t it Mark. Looks like you’ve got the upper hand now though. Sharp job!

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
I'm glad you're sticking with it Mark. It looks great to me, but do understand it hasn't been playing ball.

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
I'm glad you're sticking with it Mark. It looks great to me, but do understand it hasn't been playing ball.
Thanks Colin it'll look fine in the completed section as my pictures have usually got a distinct blurriness to them!

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Mark, looking good. The gun barrel is apparently the new angled shot variant where the projectile curves either way completely missing the target. :tears-of-joy: The scratched version greatly improves accuracy. :smiling2:
A challenge is always good in a kit to flex the brain... individual tracks links sends most to the looney bin. You did good.

Cheers,
Richard

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Hi all , not forgotten this, it's been done for a little while all but a couple of aerials,I'll will get them done and post in completed section tomorrow as it's the deadline for the gb,thanks to all who took time to look in :thumb2:

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Mark, sorry completely missed the updates.

That's turned out very nicely!!

ATB.

Andrew