Me262A1/U4 Finished " Spoils of War"

First Name
Adrian
Well I've finished my first diorama, had to build one as I didnt take notice that it was tail heavy :smiling3:

Now before anyone asks the figures and loader are leftovers from a B-17 I built, I wanted to try and create a story, right or wrong around it. So the crew are looking it over as they are first on scene,,, I know lots of holes in the story but I can live with it :smiling3:

Anyway comments welcomed as always

Adrian

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Nice one Adrian.

Your story is entirely plausible. After being captured at the end of the war at Lechfeld this aircraft was handed to the nattily named 54th Air Disarmament Squadron. They were the ones who fairly obviously made the aircraft safe and initially named it "Wilma Jeanne".

Cheers

Steve

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
A very nice build Adrian the camo has come out really well, the dio is a great addition. What scale is the model?

Vaughan

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Nicely done Adrian, simple but brings a bit of history alive.

A cracking dio mate.

Tony.

First Name
Adrian
Thanks for the positive words all, to answer the few questions,, the guy at the back isnt actually holding it down though I can see why it looks like it now, lol.

The kit is a Dragon 1:48th and I thought it was a great kit, just had an issue with the hatch where the cannon is, hence the loss of detail but I'm happy with it.