Medieval Tower , my new build.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Coming in very nicely indeed Sue.

Keep up the great work.

ATB.

Andrew

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Looking good Sue, agree with Rick on washes, will save hrs of work painting each stone, as I well know !:nerd:

Pr.Merlin

Paul
First Name
Paul
Thanks Paul. I think I did sneak a animal in hiding in the build . Keep on building Paul. .... Sue.

Hey Sue, I have just read my post and I see I missed out the word 'not' in that "I'm 'not' going to tell you where because it's hidden!" ----- Silly Billy. You probably worked it out anyway, but thought I'd mention it because it looks a bit odd. I must have been having one of those 'bit of a plonker' days. Anyway, darn good show! :cool:

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
Thanks Paul. I think I did sneak a animal in hiding in the build . Keep on building Paul. .... Sue.
Hi Paul. Yes you did see a small face in the brick work I didn't do it on purpose anyway I will sand out the face it looks creepy. Its gone now I've sanded it out. Just a kittie in archway now.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Your bricklaying is fine for dressed stone Sue ;) Looking good to me anyway. It has a nice fantasy castle vibe to it, and is better than the too neat core behind it.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Your bricklaying is fine for dressed stone Sue ;) Looking good to me anyway. It has a nice fantasy castle vibe to it, and is better than the too neat core behind it.
yes very true Tim sue there is nothing wrong with your stone layin as thats how they built them hundreds of yrs ago they werent meant to look pretty but to do a job an you have succeded well beyond anything im capeble off very well done an it will look great when done an painted up
chris jen

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Sue, when you look at it there's little wrong really, the arch for example is right. The stones sit well on the their lines, and lock in neatly. All very time consuming , keep going.:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
lookin really good sue youve done very well on this
chris jen

Reactions: JR

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
That's brilliant. Very well done indeed.

ATB.

Andrew

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
That's getting there Sue......before you know it you'll be on to the roofing. :thumb2:........didn't see any "critters" lurking about, did they all run away from home? Cheers, Rick H.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Good effort Sue.