Medieval Tower , my new build.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
That's looking good Sue......hope you get your camera sorted :thinking: Rick H.

Pr.Merlin

Paul
First Name
Paul
Hi Paul. Thank you it's coming along. Oh yes I will add a scenery to it, people, plants trees etc. A medieval tower tourist attraction theme. Um I've got me thinking there now Paul.

Haha... Glad I've got you thinking - absolutely marvellous! You could include all sorts of attractiveness. Your stonework is looking darn pretty and very medieval. Top banana! :thumb2: :smiling4:

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
HI SUE yea what jim said as you are makin a good start here an a brick layer you are its got the rough look to the brick work which was how they built in the middel ages should look nice an spooky when more done pity that the pics are fussy or is it your attempt to make it spooky Sue ? but fine workin deed young lady :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:
chris an jen ps keep the pics comin
hi Chris. I not good with technology I didn't mean for the pics to come out fuzzy. I will start on the
HI SUE yea what jim said as you are makin a good start here an a brick layer you are its got the rough look to the brick work which was how they built in the middel ages should look nice an spooky when more done pity that the pics are fussy or is it your attempt to make it spooky Sue ? but fine workin deed young lady :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:
Hi chis. Thank you. Fuzzy pics I didn't mean for them to be fuzzy but good effect though eh. :smiling: I will keep on building. ️...... Sue

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
hi Chris. I not good with technology I didn't mean for the pics to come out fuzzy. I will start on the
Hi chis. Thank you. Fuzzy pics I didn't mean for them to be fuzzy but good effect though eh. :smiling: I will keep on building. ️...... Sue

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
IMG_5182.JPGIMG_5182.JPGIMG_5185 - Copy.JPGIMG_5184.JPGIMG_5183.JPGIMG_5183.JPG:upside:Here are some more pictures of the tower build . I really have not done much last few weeks i am afraid. The white stuff on the bricks is glue . Anyone spot the green cat in the pictures.:rolling:. I do feel a visit to a real castle coming on and i know which one to, lol. Let me know if the pictures are clear not fuzzy to you.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Looking fine Sue. No rush, all modelling is a marathon, not a sprint.....spotted the cat as well. What’s his or her name?

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
View attachment 419475View attachment 419475View attachment 419476View attachment 419477View attachment 419478View attachment 419478:upside:Here are some more pictures of the tower build . I really have not done much last few weeks i am afraid. The white stuff on the bricks is glue . Anyone spot the green cat in the pictures.:rolling:. I do feel a visit to a real castle coming on and i know which one to, lol. Let me know if the pictures are clear not fuzzy to you.
HI SUE pics are great an not fuzzy an yea its peepin through the small arch an you have bick layin qaulitys lol very good on the bricks are the bricks wood or stoft stone very good work young lady
chris an jen

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
HI SUE pics are great an not fuzzy an yea its peepin through the small arch an you have bick layin qaulitys lol very good on the bricks are the bricks wood or stoft stone very good work young lady
chris an jen
Thanks chris . I will put some more ;i feel like some ones watching me; things in my build as it go's along :-} .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Thanks chris . I will put some more ;i feel like some ones watching me; things in my build as it go's along :-} .
Looking fine Sue. No rush, all modelling is a marathon, not a sprint.....spotted the cat as well. What’s his or her name?
WELL Sue has Tim said someone is whatchin you us lol an as Tim said whats the cats name ?
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
OH SORRY Tim yea it would be a furball as its got all fur hasnt it ok you are right

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Sue

Coming on very nicely indeed.

Well done.

Andrew

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Keep laying them stones in place Sue...I seem to get the feeling that you get better at this as you go, so don't stop now....oh I forgot, cats aren't very spooky, unless they are black and it's Trick or Treat night. :tongue-out3:
Nice work so far, Rick H.;)