Medieval Tower , my new build.

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
Keep laying them stones in place Sue...I seem to get the feeling that you get better at this as you go, so don't stop now....oh I forgot, cats aren't very spooky, unless they are black and it's Trick or Treat night. :tongue-out3:
Nice work so far, Rick H.;)
Thank you Rick. . Unless their a black cat that's rolled in cut grass clipping, lol. The longest part to this build is waiting for the glue to dry before laying next row. :O unless I blow on it, calls for a coffee moment. (^_-). ...

Pr.Merlin

Paul
First Name
Paul
Piccies look crystal clear to me - nice job! :thumb2: :smiling4:

I love the stone bricks with their slight variant shade of colour - "bootiful" as the old Norfolk born chap Bernard Mathews used to say. :smiling:

Is that another little creature I see peeping through the door opening? They look like they could be a Bertie & Mavis. :cool:

As a newbie to modelling, I've never seen the method of structure before - it's fascinating and makes perfect sense. I bet it's really therapeutic as well.

Onwards & Upwards. :smiling:

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
Piccies look crystal clear to me - nice job! :thumb2: :smiling4:

I love the stone bricks with their slight variant shade of colour - "bootiful" as the old Norfolk born chap Bernard Mathews used to say. :smiling:

Is that another little creature I see peeping through the door opening? They look like they could be a Bertie & Mavis. :cool:

As a newbie to modelling, I've never seen the method of structure before - it's fascinating and makes perfect sense. I bet it's really therapeutic as well.

Onwards & Upwards. :smiling:
Thank you Paul. Yes you did see a little creature peeping out from a arch door way he's a bertie . It is very relaxing to do, I've never done this modeling before until now. My second model in progress.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Thank you Paul. Yes you did see a little creature peeping out from a arch door way he's a bertie . It is very relaxing to do, I've never done this modeling before until now. My second model in progress.
HI Sue its comin on an if you find it relaxing then you are like me as when im doin my tiger build its very relaxin an to think well that went well an ive achieved something an the hrs just fly bye so when you on a day off do some modeling an it will help you forget all the work worryies that how it worked for me an hope you are well till we can meet up an have a nice talk evening
chris an jen

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
HI Sue its comin on an if you find it relaxing then you are like me as when im doin my tiger build its very relaxin an to think well that went well an ive achieved something an the hrs just fly bye so when you on a day off do some modeling an it will help you forget all the work worryies that how it worked for me an hope you are well till we can meet up an have a nice talk evening
chris an jen
Hi Chris, I m doing some more modeling at the moment . I'm chilling out. ☕

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL Done SUE stick at it an enjoy be nice to see some piccys when you are ready
chris an jen

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Yeah Sue......we're ready for the next batch of "clear" photos ;) So's we can see your progress.:nerd:....there I put me specs on for the close ups........Oh and you said you were modeling......I didn't know you were into "fashion":tongue-out3::tongue-out2:;)LOL !! Rick H.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
That is Awesome Sue........and your brick laying skills are showing remarkable improvement. I think with the amount of time you are putting into this project that you have already served your apprenticeship and are now moving on to full journeyman status. Rick H. :thumb2:

Last edited:

sootysue

Sooty sue
First Name
susan
That is Awesome Sue........and you brick laying skills are showing remarkable improvement. I think with the amount of time you are putting into this project that you have already served your apprenticeship and are now moving on to full journeyman status. Rick H. :thumb2:
Well thank you Rick. Yaaaay finished my apprenticeship l like the sound of that Rick, it's certainly is a journey a bumpy one with my bricks.
Lots of sanding to do now before I can go on. Funny thing is when I'm laying the bricks I feel like I'm beening watched.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL SUE the guys have said it all very well done on your passing your appentiship on bricklayin hope you are wearing a hard hat remember H/S RULES LOL
CHRIS JEN

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
YEA Sue i love your arches the way you have done the brick work there is brilliant an it must take a lot of energy to file down them bricks ? do you use a hand file or like me when i want to sand somthing down use a dremel with a grinding bit fitted an its taken down in a few seconds flat but very nice work Sue
chris jen