Meng 1/35 British Army HUSKY TSV

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Steve
Quite simply that interior is stunning - just so, so busy.
One of the perils of a 14 week old cocker spaniel puppy.
Ah the joys of dog ownership. Spaniels are beautiful and a spaniel puppy is just plain gorgeous. Full of energy and they take a while to grow up and calm down.
Those AA instructions are really nice. Good of them to send a replacement seat - they must be dog lovers.
Jim

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Hi Steve
Quite simply that interior is stunning - just so, so busy.

Ah the joys of dog ownership. Spaniels are beautiful and a spaniel puppy is just plain gorgeous. Full of energy and they take a while to grow up and calm down.
Those AA instructions are really nice. Good of them to send a replacement seat - they must be dog lovers.
Jim
Had a cocker before (12yrs) but sadly passed away, so we got Murphy (Murph's) not to replace but to add to the family. He is calming down, but 12yrs is a good amount of time to forget how much work a puppy is, but as they say 'you get out what you put in'
20201017_134629_resized.jpg

AA are an excellent company to deal with.

prichrd1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
20201017_134629_resized.jpg
He looks like a bundle of mischief!! :smiling: :smiling: :thumb2: :thumb2: :smiling:
Reminds me of my two - King Charles - a Blenheim & a Black and Tan - they were always putting their noses into things - would chase a "malteser" bucket around the house for hours!!

Paul.
:smiling:

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
He looks like a bundle of mischief!! :smiling: :smiling: :thumb2: :thumb2: :smiling:
Reminds me of my two - King Charles - a Blenheim & a Black and Tan - they were always putting their noses into things - would chase a "malteser" bucket around the house for hours!!

Paul.
:smiling:
He has loads of toys but his favourites are plant pots and a bottle top from the surf bottle.. lol