Trooper tk421

\ said:
Yep!! Nice ;)
Mmm...can I ask if is 1/18 or 1/24? :smiling3:

Cheers
It's a 1.16 scale mercedes and the range rover is 1.14 scale

J

jono

Looks Awesome & great detailing in the cab.... Well Done. :smiling3: :smiling3:.

John.

T

Trooper tk421

Thanks for the comments so far I will try get better pics taken

T

Trooper tk421

A little more info on this build, truck.is 1.16 scale the range rover is 1.14 scale, wheels are from a mercedes slk of the same scale, laptop was bought from eBay as were the cola bottle and crisp packet the magazines and autobahn permits were done on the pc scaled down and printed then bulked up with some plain paper as were the number plates, the straps holding the car on are made from strips of black card, I still have a few odds and ends to do like weathering etc

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great job do like all the bits and bobs in the cab makes it look real

very well done, :smiling3:

L

Laurie

Very nice work. Very nice paint work. Those things in the cab computer etc great extras to give an authentic feel. Build to many of those and you may have to move out.

If you go to profile you can add in your first name. Every one here uses first name (expect there are a few other behind the scenes).

Laurie

T

Trooper tk421

\ said:
Very nice work. Very nice paint work. Those things in the cab computer etc great extras to give an authentic feel. Build to many of those and you may have to move out.
If you go to profile you can add in your first name. Every one here uses first name (expect there are a few other behind the scenes).

Laurie
Yeah I will edit that thanks for the input

T

Trooper tk421

\ said:
Very nice,
Can I ask what kits they are?

Paul...
They actually aren't kits but ended up as one lol. The mercedes is made by bruder but had to completely dismantle it. The range rover was an rc model with some detailing added.

Ray

P

Paul Sargeant

\ said:
They actually aren't kits but ended up as one lol. The mercedes is made by bruder but had to completely dismantle it. The range rover was an rc model with some detailing added.
Ray
Ok thanks,

Gives me an idea though, it might be time to raid my sons toy box lol...

T

Trooper tk421

\ said:
Ok thanks,
Gives me an idea though, it might be time to raid my sons toy box lol...
I bought mine from amazon but I do still have a little bit of tweaking to do lol