Merkava Mk IV LIC Started way back in history

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
looks good lookin tank Mick i love the shape an every thing about it what country has her in service ?
chris
It’s the main battle tank of the IDF Israeli Defence Force, bit more trivia, it’s name is Hebrew for chariot

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
It’s the main battle tank of the IDF Israeli Defence Force, bit more trivia, it’s name is Hebrew for chariot
Here’s look inside the real thing, which also explains some of the more unusual features of the Merkava:

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Here’s look inside the real thing, which also explains some of the more unusual features of the Merkava:

Thanks for posting that, very interesting. There can’t be many, if any, other tanks that have a back door for access

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
LOVELY model Mick i love the looks of this tank an the lovely turret an if i had to be in a tank in a wartime snenerio than this is the tank id like best as that very low turret hopefully will deflect rounds from hitting the tank well designed i think
chris

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
LOVELY model Mick i love the looks of this tank an the lovely turret an if i had to be in a tank in a wartime snenerio than this is the tank id like best as that very low turret hopefully will deflect rounds from hitting the tank well designed i think
chris
It certainly has a very futuristic look and also the ability to carry troops onboard

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Great work Mick and definitely one of the world's more unusual AFVs

Very well done indeed.

Andrew

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Great to see this baby at the finish line Mick. Looks like a mean machine for sure! Your fine job makes me want to break out my Nagmatron APC and finish it for Pete's GB too.

Prost
Allen (Ret.)