MiG-21 in Croatian AF - walkaround

V

Vajled

RLM02 is inside wheel bay.. belive me

and if someone tells you that paint is not going off the airplane...

Last edited:

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
all those switches and buttons, how would you remember which one does what?

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi Roman. Some fantastic photos you have posted.

I have moved the thread to the reference section for aircraft. I now see that there seems to be a double posting, ?? There are also a couple of pictures that have been hidden by Image Shack. Have you been posting state secrets.....LOL

Ian M

V

Vajled

\ said:
all those switches and buttons, how would you remember which one does what?
probably people from old good russian school know it all :smiling3:

V

Vajled

\ said:
Hi Roman. Some fantastic photos you have posted. I have moved the thread to the reference section for aircraft. I now see that there seems to be a double posting, ?? There are also a couple of pictures that have been hidden by Image Shack. Have you been posting state secrets.....LOL

Ian M
thx Ian... really dont realise where to put it.. but I know now :smiling3:

thx buddy

hehehe, my mistake, I have modify some pictures... didnt resize them :P

or mybe fat kid was inside cockpit and they cannot pull it out form it :smiling3: and because that was state secret... pilot cannot be a fat boy :smiling3:

Cheers

Roman

Last edited:
B

Buttonman

So Roman me old mucker which button or switch did you press? did your belly push the stick forward??? bet you did you did didn't you go on admit it??? did your wife and little man get a go as well?????

V

Vajled

\ said:
So Roman me old mucker which button or switch did you press? did your belly push the stick forward??? bet you did you did didn't you go on admit it??? did your wife and little man get a go as well?????
LOOOOOL

My belly just push a button for bobms or air to air missle :P

and my fingers switch arround trigger for a gun :smiling3:

I'ts so simple, like in Bf-109 :smiling3:

hehehehehe

oh my friend... so nice day for me... I cannot describe it :smiling3:

Roman

B

Buttonman

I bet you were an excited little boy in a toy shop, All those planes to play with.

One more question Did you make the sounds? dagga dagga dagga ssswwwooosssshhhhh

If you ever come to england i'll take you to yeovilton air museum sit in a Harrier and Concord plus lots more

Martin

V

Vajled

\ said:
I bet you were an excited little boy in a toy shop, All those planes to play with.One more question Did you make the sounds? dagga dagga dagga ssswwwooosssshhhhh

If you ever come to england i'll take you to yeovilton air museum sit in a Harrier and Concord plus lots more

Martin
deal... and after that we will drink some of your england-irish-schottish--- something beer :smiling3: )

no, I was make sound:

Air force come at you, brmmm-brmmm-ratatatatata-brmmm ... shoot at you ... fijuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bomb is droping and again ... ratatattataata my guns purring like a cat at you :smiling3:

I have spit all over canopy inside, LOL

Roman

B

Buttonman

Bet you got some funny looks.

No Beer i'm afraid i'll introduce you to scrumpy cider mmmmmmmmmCider

Martin

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Roman, thanks for the walkaround photos and I'm so jealous, getting to sit in such a cracking aircraft.

I've always thought that the Mig 21 was one of the better looking Russian fighters.

Tony.

V

Vajled

Tony... when came from workover from Romania... after few years look like that :sad:

graveyard

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great pics Roman. If a pilot didn't feel airsick before they got into the beast, they sure would have after looking at that revolting cockpit blue colour for too long.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Roman you are a star! These pics are just fantastic , excellent reference for anyone doing a MiG 21 in the near future (like me!!) It must have been a great day , i bet you enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing , cheers tony

V

Vajled

\ said:
Roman you are a star! These pics are just fantastic , excellent reference for anyone doing a MiG 21 in the near future (like me!!) It must have been a great day , i bet you enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing , cheers tony
Tony, send me e-mail on vajled@gmail.com and i have more pictures from Croatian MiG-21 (not mine but also good ones)

hey guys, thx a lot for a such nice comments. MiG-21 is reall icon of airplanes. Here in Croatia, Pula AF Base was stacionared US F-16, F-18 i F-14 (Jolly Rogers) and they make exercises with our MiG-21.

First of all US pilots seen some things first time in their career, and when they learn it and saw it what are MiG-21 capable off, they got stunned. When they practice air to air combat, result was very tight and only, ONLY thing what bring forward to their nest was electronic in the US aircrafts.

you can see some pics here from Pula AF Base

And my friend told me that US pilots was also take a ride in the MiG-21, also like Croatian in their planes and also take a landing on aircraft carrier... they all look like little boys... something like me after my walkaround :smiling3:

Cheers

Roman