Miniart 1/16 Spartan Hoplite

• Thread starter Deleted member 6559
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6559

Thanks very much for your kind words people - makes it all worthwhile.

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
and yet again another masterpiece.... wonderful, crisp and clean :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2:

D

Deleted member 6559

Andy - Thank you my man.

Greg - Glad you like this one. Many thanks.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Fantastic finish Peter. Terrific tonal work on the flesh. I do like that head dress. Wonderful build all round.

SteveH

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stephen
Morning Peter

Another super finish and the metal work as ever is stunning

You receipe is so simple but the result is always Mitchelin star looks

What next, I wonder?

Feeling more like it this morning, getting up at 4 am to get a better spread on my meds is a pain but it seems to work!

I am somewhat stunned by the ""Distopian" news from almost everywhere in the world!

Who would have even ever thought this could be a pre Easter world at Christmas 2019!

We still have 3 1/2 weeks of Lent left!

Anna is panicking about cat food, as her friends are being limited to 4 boxes per purchase and they have literally dozens cats.

We don't even buy supermarket cat food as they are all on a special diet!!

She is getting the ""COVID panic buying"" virus which seems to be even more prevalent!!

Hope you are all doing OK?

Looking forward to your next project

Regards

Steve H

D

Deleted member 6559

Stevie J - Many thanks for your kind words.

Steve H - Glad you have a strategy that's working for the new meds. With the current world situation, a bit of a break is worth something. Katherine is in a difficult situation as she's returning to work for two days a week as planned, but as an old age psychiatrist that often means visiting old people's homes and going out into the community. They're stopping clinics, but it looks like they will be doing home visits. In that case it may be better that we as a household risk it (I'm the most vulnerable) and if that means catching the virus, then at least we'll either be dead or have antibodies.

Glad you like the Spartan. I'm going to continue with the 1/16 figures for a while. Probably a Dragon next.

Last edited by a moderator: