minitnkr AH64 Apache ROCO 1/87

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Those are looking fine my friend......your canopy looks a lot better than mine! Dam tape bled in several places had to scrape the extra paint off and re-polish it! PITA. Mine will be unmanned.

Last edited:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
So small yet you manage to assemble , you must have good control of the hands and fingers Paul .

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thanks Rick & Andrew.
Most of the time Dzohn, but when the "arthur itis" hits I just screw with the engineers. There's always something easy to do. Lately I cut 30 12' 6x6s for treadway over 24 20' 6x6 sleepers for a truss & pipe/pile supported 60' bridge to be carried by my 1103E elements. Fingers really need 65F to work well.

Last edited:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Paul, it hit 51deg. here today......wouldn't exactly call that Spring weather but it sure beats the Hell out of 38-40 deg. which we have been having for the past week. I'm blowing paint on my Rooskie chopper tomorrow. Hope it warms up for you in the Man Cave. ;)

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I'm totally ignorant when it comes to these beasties....if it works for you, that's all that is required. ;)

Wookie2486

SMF Supporter
First Name
Martyn
Paul, they look awesome I didn't realise you could get them in that scale.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thank you gentlemen. Not the best engineered models as they often lack locating pins or holes for them when they are supplied, also destructions are somewhat vague. Why is it w/wingy things the canopies never seem to fit just right? I've saved the toughest for last as the gun supplied is really primitive & no figs. supplied so aftermarket fig. surgery is required.

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Looking most excellent there Paul:thumb2:,
I really struggle with 1/72 Flying fings..... so this is Black magic to me!!
Gotta love the shape of these Apaches..... very man looking:cool:,
Andy

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Great work paul , apologies if ive missed a lot of the build , cant seem to find the time for anything lately , busy at work and holidays etc . Keep it up they look excellent , cheers tony