mobears supacat coyote

T

treyzx10r

Great stuff Ole. You're cranking this out along with the Spit build at the same time ! Most impressive Sir!

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Coming on great Ole! Airfix have been getting better and better with their recent new releases , both in quality and choice of subject. This is going to be a little cracker, cheers tony

M

mobear

seems a shame that it has to be glued,although if i didnt it would fall to bits lol

mobear

M

mobear

Errrmmm colin,there is absolutely no way i`m cutting anything of this up lol,i could of p*!$ off but i am way too polite:laughing:

mobear

C

CDW

So thats a "no" then ?? :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

Its looking good mate and i'm impressed that you're managing to do so much alongside the spit.

P

Polux

You are doing a great work here!! And remember it's not a big model!

Looking very, very good Ole!!

Mmm... I hate you too! ;) ;)

Polux

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Some very tidy work on the seat belts and mirror Ole The wheel hubs remind me of the Flinstones cars at the moment

C

CDW

Jeez Ole ... i had trouble trimming the solder wire on my belts at 1/35 ...... Can you post me your glasses mate :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

still looking good pal, that instrument panel is well tidy !!

S

Saber

looking great any bushes or plants going in there?

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
nice build ole just gone through all this thread you've done a cracking job buddy..never built a airfix kit before how did you find it..and once again love your work