Model craft F82B 'Twin Mustang'

First Name
Dave
I've finally managed to finish this one.Not an easy build .Very hard plastic that was difficult to fill and sand. And some of the parts just didn't fit very well.I used after market vacform canopies as the kit items were way too wide for the fuselage.It won't win any competitions,but I'm reasonably happy with it.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Nice one Dave. Great to see it finished. And a first for me. I'm quite sure I've never seen one of these built here before.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
As first for me as well Colin,
Despite of all the grief it gave you along the way it has turned out very well. Great result Dave.
Now wondering what other odd ball twins there are out there...

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Excellent job dave , it looks the business . All you need now is an all black nightfighter version to go alongside it! Cheers tony

First Name
Dave
Excellent job dave , it looks the business . All you need now is an all black nightfighter version to go alongside it! Cheers tony
A black night fighter would be nice. But I won’t be making another one of these Modelcraft kits anytime soon!.

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Looking great Dave, love the metal finish, gives a more interesting look than the black variants.:thumb2::thumb2: