model instructions

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Does anyone know of a website where I can download a PDF of a kit instruction.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
You could try searching for something like the kit’s manufacturer and stock number plus instructions pdf. Since I don’t know what kit you mean I can’t offer anything more specific, but a quick try with this method (using Tamiya and a random stock number I knew would exist) produced the desired result.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
You could try searching for something like the kit’s manufacturer and stock number plus instructions pdf. Since I don’t know what kit you mean I can’t offer anything more specific, but a quick try with this method (using Tamiya and a random stock number I knew would exist) produced the desired result.
Thanks Jakko

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Hi Paul,

It depends on the kit, but these two might help,

or

With 1999, you pick out military as the category and the enter the kit #. Search the list and click on the kit if it's listed. HTHs my friend!

Prost
Allen

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Paul if its MiniArt your able do download from their site.
What make is it ?

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
I've always been able to find them on Scalemates. Not that I've had any kits without instructions, but it's useful to be able to enlarge them when you get old and decrepit like me. Also sometimes the online instructions are more up-to-date than those in old kits.
Pete