Modelling CPD

Jack L

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jack
Hope this is the right section:

I am lucky enough to still be working full time from home, but the majority of my colleagues have been furloughed. All those furloughed have been encourage to engage in as many online conferences and workshops etc as possible, and then on our weekly video call catch up, everyone talks about the best thing they have seen or done in the past 7 days.

Thought it might be a good idea to do something similar here, with the hope it's not duplicating anything similar...please delete if so.

What is the best thing you have seen, read, watched or attended that has helped your modelling?

I'm a very visual learner, and it really helps me to be able to watch someone go through a technique. Picture guides don't tend to do it for me, but one I watched on youtube just yesterday cleared up quite a few techniques for me, and has certainly given me a lot of ideas I hope to put into practice. The modeller is Shayne Smith and the subject is an 88mm gun, but the techniques will apply to most areas of interest: www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSQlejQSGAE

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
I haven't searched for any help recently, but do agree about youtube. there are many really helpful videos on there, which I do refer to occasionally, when my memory fails me !