Moebius 1/32 colonial viper

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Now that I like Alan. Great job and when you have added your weathering it will just compliment a very nice build.

Si:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers mate I have done the weathering now but I've got some bits to put on it and I want to show it in natural light due to me weathering it with gun metal :smiling3:

N

noble

AAAAAwwwww mate that looks superb, i want one to add to my viper collection. Dont you think though that the original shape viper is still the best, excellent build Alan, if you dont mind a suggestion when you weather wash in all those panel lines. what a cracker.

scott

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers Scott :smiling3:

I do think it's a better shape bigger as well as you will see in the completed thread I will be posting in about 10 minutes :smiling3:

A

Arronax

One option that Alan didn't chose (but it was his choice and seems to be working OK) is that the kit builds nicely in sections for easier painting - engine exhausts, rear fuselage, intake section and nose/cockpit. Eliminates some awkward masking. and makes lighting easier.

For those of you concerned about the pilot, check out the ones available at Starship Modeler.

Jim