Morning from Bonnie Scotland

First Name
Craig
Hi Folks,
I'm Craig, a Taurus and I like long romantic walks on the beach....
I'm new(ish) to model making. Haven't done it since I was a kid so maybe 40 odd years ago. Got back into it recently and thoroughly enjoying myself. Plus it gets me out of the wife's space for a few hours.
I mainly do 1/35 scale WWII tanks from Tamiya as I heard the quality was outstanding and so far, I've not been disappointed.
Looking forwarding to picking your brains when I get stuck which will probably be quite often so...thanks in advance.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
A warm welcome Craig to a great forum. Tamiya does have a reputation for well fitting kits. Many on the forum have come back to the hobby after a long break.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Welcome Craig, hope you like it here as much as I loved my visit to Scotland (U.S. Navy) back in the 70's. Some of the most beautiful countryside I have had the pleasure of seeing in my world travels. Don't worry about questions, just ask away, there's always someone hereabouts with a workable solution. Best of all.....have fun!

Rick

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Welcome Craig! Whereabouts allows romantic walks on the beach?
Steve

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Oh hi Craig :blow-kiss:... I'm an as-le and love rolling in the hay with the sweet smell of the cattle grazing nearby on a hot sweaty summers day.....
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for nearly giving the oldies on here heart attacks thinking they had logged onto Madam Pains Love chat.
Good to see another tankie appearing, I was beginning to think they had all died of and taken up wingy things.
As for picking our brains - well that will be ok except some of us now have brains the size of wallnuts - but we get there in the end.. And more importantly ask away no matter how simple you think the question.

JayCee

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
A warm welcome from me too. In case you haven't already noticed, a slight touch of idiocy is a good thing to have as a member of this site.
John.

langy71

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Greetings and welcome to the best modelling site on the interwebs,

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
Welcome Craig. I enjoyed Edinburgh and its countryside on TV during the last UCI Road World Championships. :thumb2:
I see you are a daring man: picking our brains... get a microscope and/or a shrink and check what's inside before! :tongue-out3: