Mossiepilots Giant Radioactive Spider diorama

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
It is looking very good indeed tony. The little figures look like there doing a sixty's type dance or the time warp but look good

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
As the Giant Radioactive Tarantula continues its trail of destruction through the small mid western town, it finds its way to the towns power station, View attachment 71481

View attachment 71482

The Giant Spider pushes past the transmission tower causing it to rock on its foundations and the high tension electricity cables shake and sway, some of them snap and fall to the ground sparking and sizzling, causing chaos and panic, and people run for their lives. View attachment 71483

View attachment 71484

A man in black appears View attachment 71485

and tells the Rocky the engineer to short out the breakers View attachment 71486

and he tells Gus, the hero and Debbie, his blond girlfriend to get the Radioactive Spider to come forward. Gus waves a a rolled up newspaper at the Spider, and when it sees him and Debbie they turn and run with the Spider in hot pursuit.View attachment 71489

As the Spider chases Gus and his girl, its leg catches the tower, causing the already damaged structure to collapse. The Giant RadioactiveTarantula is trapped under half a ton of twisted metal and the now live electricity cables become wrapped round its legs and body, electrocuting it. The Giant Radioactive Tarantula dies as a 100 thousand volts of electricity course through its body. American bravery and ingenuity wins again.
The End.

A Mossiepilot production.

Released thru TC films inc.

Thanks for looking.

Tony.

GRS complete 002.JPG

GRS complete 009.JPG

GRS complete 008.JPG

GRS complete 005.JPG

GRS complete 007.JPG

GRS complete 003.JPG

GRS complete 006.JPG

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Thanks for the good replies guys I'm really pleased with the result.

Tony.

P

Polux

That's what I call a great 'B' movie!!

With an ingenuity hero, a beautiful girl, a terrific spider and excellent scenary!!

Lovely little dio Tony.

Cheers. Polux

First Name
Andy
Hi Tony,

So sorry, I'll have to take everyone else's word on what this looks like, huge phobia, but I did see a very quick glimpse as I zoomed down the page, top marks for you Sir... ;)

Andy...

P

Paul P

Tony brilliant mate, way out of my comfort zone this is, but I love it great work

Paul

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great build Tony, Gus has got some big ones challenging that thing. I'm glad he came out of it okay :smiling3:

First Name
Aaron
This is different and fantastic!!! i love every aspect of this.

T

treyzx10r

:smiling3:Tony thats great ,really enjoyed the show! Looking forward to the next TC film production! Very nicely done Sir! 5 stars from me,cheers Trey