Motorized 15cm & 10.5cm elements on the move

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I never did well with Roco figs. My best use for them was seated in a closed vehicle with a different head if possible. Yours look dam good. Rick H.

Reactions: JR

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Rick, apparently they were confused before settling on a scale as early stuff was sometimes closer to 1/76 or 1/100 besides 1/87. Their Africa Corps kit of figures was pretty good. That's where the squad leaders came from. PaulE

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
That's the Dogs you know whats Paul, love the cobble street...what brand is it and a source if you please? Gobbs of interesting debris as well.....truly looks the part. Rick H.

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thank you gentlemen. Rick, I think Volmer. I'll check. Got it at a train show. Self adhesive backing and flexible rubbery material. PaulE

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Really good Paul, liking that trailer esp.

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thank you Dzohn. Test fit 4 PG 251 squads of walkin dudes minus ROCO squad leaders. They're on the bench getting pinned. PaulE
100_2395.JPG

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Paul, I've counted at least 24 figures walking ! God knows this many in the vehicles. That's some score when it comes to painting them all .

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
At least another twenty-four in 15cm stabs & trains Dzohn. Will start finishing up 15cm battery next. Another bunch of figs to fool with:smiling2:. PaulE

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Looks good Paul, like the rear storage on your late 7. BTW, was the Vollmer cobble stone peel&stick paper or plastic sheet? Rick H.

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thanks Dzohn & Rick. Not sure if Volmer, but it is a foam type flexible material once paper backing is removed from adhesive, so if you're careful w/underlayment & placement (really sticky), you can have irregularities. Very cool as it has curbs modeled in. Nice stuff overall. PaulE

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Sorry Paul,

I just can't keep up with you and your madness. Looking most excellent Sir and did you get to order the LT1 Yet??? I hope so and keep the batteries coming!!!...........

Prost
Allen

minitnkr

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thanks Allen. Sale of truck fell through, so no LT1 yet. First pair.
100_2406.JPG
100_2407.JPG
C&Cs welcomed. PaulE

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Looks great so far Paul, keep it coming. Went through my train catalog and couldn't find anything that looked comparable. Yeah, the curbing is what caught my eye as it made the surface appear multi-dimensional instead of flat, dead, untextured cobblestone paper which is what you mostly find these days. Any information would be helpful. Rick H.

Reactions: JR