Mpc dukes of hazzard dodge charger

D

dougie

Haha, awesomeness. I saw this a while back and was close to adding it to the stash but I didn't due to how ridiculous my stash is getting so I need to keep anything that isn't a total favourite to 24th scale haha.

I will absolutely be following this and I'm sure I won't be disappointed!

Glad to have another motor in the SIG. :cool: :D

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Excellent model ! Banned in the U.S.A. you know {Confederate Flag on roof} sounds kinda silly but it's true. All models and toys displaying the Confederate flag are being pulled from the shelves and markets.

Seems insane but at least all racial strife in America has magically disappeared:confused:. So you have a collectors piece there my friend..............Jim:smiling3:

D

dougie

\ said:
Excellent model ! Banned in the U.S.A. you know {Confederate Flag on roof} sounds kinda silly but it's true. All models and toys displaying the Confederate flag are being pulled from the shelves and markets.
Seems insane but at least all racial strife in America has magically disappeared:confused:. So you have a collectors piece there my friend..............Jim:smiling3:
Crazyness, I suppose if the flag flyers are all total bigots... Oh wait maybe they just like being from the south.

I'm not sure I really understand the situation fully... In 'Murcia (f-yeah!) in general!

Last night we watched a fly on the wall program where on it they film families watching various tv programs etc and they had a documentary on about the Klan. Cannot understand that at all.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Crazyness, I suppose if the flag flyers are all total bigots... Oh wait maybe they just like being from the south.
I'm not sure I really understand the situation fully... In 'Murcia (f-yeah!) in general!

Last night we watched a fly on the wall program where on it they film families watching various tv programs etc and they had a documentary on about the Klan. Cannot understand that at all.
Obviously you don't understand the situation at all, but I don't think Peters thread is the place to discuss it, I only mentioned it because any discontinued item with the Confederate flag as an integral part of the product has sky rocketed in price, if you would desire a short tutorial on the subject maybe you should PM me. I would be more than happy to help you understand better the situation............Cheers Jim:smiling3:

T

Trooper tk421

I am awaiting g one of these from the states it's die cast not plastic though.

Ps the wife has no idea how much it cost :-p

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Who didn't look at the first picture and hear Bo and Luke shout "Yea haaaaaa"

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Looking forward to the next bit...a classic bit of American muscle

Lee :smiling3:

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Yeee haaarrrr!!!

Lee :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
could not say it better Lee, :D

looking good so far Peter, ;)

nice progress

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Time to put some more work on this one.

I have just finished the front and rear supension and along with some pipe work IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Here's a little bit more of what i have been up to i have just finished the engine and some of the wiring but still needs a bit of work on it 2015-11-21 15.19.20.jpg

2015-11-21 15.18.34.jpg