My Album

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi guys, I just found out how to let anyone view my full album of completed models so far by just directing them to this URL. The other way is to click onto my avatar and search for album on the search bar and click on that.

Didn't realise I had so many and most have their own wip's thread but I don't know how to automatically link them to the individual pictures. It would be intruding if a picture was placed in someones thread so giving them a choice to view in an attached url could be less interrupting I guess. A quick PM and I will follow up with a direction to the interested WIP thread if wanted.

Cheers,
Richard

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Yes, have seen that. Definitely a link would be better to help in the process of building. Explaining in words can be difficult at times.

Cheers,
Richard

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Luved your album Richard. Such a superb and diverse collection of models. Lots of great memories my friend

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Luved your album Richard. Such a superb and diverse collection of models. Lots of great memories my friend
Thank you Steve, glad you enjoyed it. Delayed reply, had an old boys get together and am over from yesterday's hangover.
The lucky thing is I still have them all in my display cases and cabinet except for the Victor which took a nosedive not long ago. I believe you are amassing a superb collection yourself. Here's looking to more builds from all of us.

Cheers,
Richard

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Sadly not Richard. I enjoy the making rather than the keeping. So all models are sold on to fund the hobby. I still have the photos though :smiling5: :smiling5: :thumb2: :cool: . Happy modelling my friend

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Sadly not Richard. I enjoy the making rather than the keeping. So all models are sold on to fund the hobby. I still have the photos though :smiling5: :smiling5: :thumb2: :cool: . Happy modelling my friend
You remind me of a modeling friend who has the same approach to the hobby and prefers the making and gives or sells away his finished kits to fund the next build. Sadly he passed away early this year in Darwin where he recently relocated with his wife.

Richard