My awakening.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5496
  • Start date

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I too woke up in the wee small hours this morning and looked up at the stars. It struck me that in all that huge expanse of space, with its countless numbers of stars, there must be planets with living creatures on them. Then I thought that surely there must be some creature lying there staring at the stars thinking the same thoughts as me.

Then I thought: "Where the hell's my roof!?"

D

Deleted member 5496

I too woke up in the wee small hours this morning and looked up at the stars. It struck me that in all that huge expanse of space, with its countless numbers of stars, there must be planets with living creatures on them. Then I thought that surely there must be some creature lying there staring at the stars thinking the same thoughts as me.

Then I thought: "Where the hell's my roof!?"

Is your tipple whisky or cognac Dave.

Laurie

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I saw that heading and thought ‘oh no Laurie’s gone all ‘woke’ what’s the world coming to?’
WELL Barry in my opinion the world is goin to hell in a basket what with floods on one side of the planet an massive fires that are on goin an how some people react to one another as on a site i was lookin at a couple gent an his wife out foe a walk with their dog on a footpath an this cyclist comes up passed them an sneared an then spit at them so barry yes what is the world comin to ?

D

Deleted member 5496

What is the world coming to.

Well in Jersey we have a roving unti which goes around the Island covid "jabbing" any one who turns up. Doing well.

That is except fro a body of idiots who do not agree with "jabbing" & are interfering with those who wish to have a jab & those medics giving it.

Now we have a police officer with the unit all the time. Dopey idiots yest they will want full medical looking after if they get covid..

so thought not so good
So, got back into bed, ,just appalling.

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
What is the world coming to.

Well in Jersey we have a roving unti which goes around the Island covid "jabbing" any one who turns up. Doing well.

That is except fro a body of idiots who do not agree with "jabbing" & are interfering with those who wish to have a jab & those medics giving it.

Now we have a police officer with the unit all the time. Dopey idiots yest they will want full medical looking after if they get covid..

so thought not so good
So, got back into bed, ,just appalling.

I have just seen on the news a US Pastor saying that he did not believe the vaccinations save lives. He don’t believe either the government or medical authorities says if it’s all about money.

Madness. Sadly he influenced his parishioners not to have the jab and estimates less than 1% have had it.

It would have been better tv if the interviewer had challenged him citing the international evidence. He is probably thick enough to think its a global conspiracy.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I don't remember any of this nonsense about the polio vaccine. We had a couple in my class who got mild cases & were crippled for life. Everyone I knew was scared s....... & couldn't wait to get vaccinated.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I think you are due a visit from Matron Laurie if you continue with these snippets of prose !
Now tell us, do you talk to yourself ? My late father ( who could be heard muttering in another room most days ) said you were only mad if your argued with yourself.

D

Deleted member 5496

I think you are due a visit from Matron Laurie if you continue with these snippets of prose !
Now tell us, do you talk to yourself ? My late father ( who could be heard muttering in another room most days ) said you were only mad if your argued with yourself.

John have a wife & she mutters to me no room for more mutter.

The poem thing is quite a nice activity. Not good at it but it is fun.
Suddenly get the urge & I am off. Always liked writing so an extension
of that.

Family think I am nuts & cannot disagree with that. The rotters (do not mean it)

A young man was always writing poems
his wife said stop it
so silly arse dropped it
and carried on -------------- to scared to finish

Last edited by a moderator: