My completed Tamiya Panther G 1/48 scale model.

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Looks very good Michael with all that mud/dirt is it going into a diorama or are you just showing it alone ?

Great work

V

VermontGuy

Dear Papa,

Thanks so much for the kudos! I consider it an honor when someone gives me a nice compliment! :smiling3: No, this was just a mud test. I am NO WHERE NEAR as talented as you guys, so diorama's are out for me. When I build models (Considering I'm a complete a noob at this) I build them displaying one technique that I have learned or acquired. So each model is a bit different. I am building a T55A Tamiya that won't be painted at all, just a fun build.

Much love,

Michael

Last edited:

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
A great way of showing what you have learned, and i thought i saw the T55 in one of the photos. Good luck with it and hope to see more pictures of your builds

V

VermontGuy

Thank you for the kind comments sir!

Much love,

Michael

M

mobear

i like this tank mate,like it alot,i dont do tanks mostly aircraft,but am doing some for a diorama,but this is good,and your next will be awesome as you pick up techniques very quick indeed

mobear

V

VermontGuy

Mobear, you always have the kindest things to say. Thank you very much! :smiling3: The T-55 is coming along beautifully, I hope you like the pics, posting them now.

Much love,

Mike