My favourite: Toyota Hilux Bruiser

S

seaneo

Firstly HELLO :smiling3: Well, this is my pride and joy. It was my first attempt at stripping paint and a respray. It was released in 1985 by Tamiya and features a ladder chassis with leaf springs. It also has an all alloy 3 speed transmission. Enjoy and thanks for looking.:regards:

Picture032.jpg

ebd8d85d.jpg

Picture035.jpg

9d58bd57.jpg

Last edited:

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
You've done a good job, looks good, and welcome to the forum :smiling3:

S

seaneo

Thanks John, it came out OK. Although I have another, and my last shell here to do. However, I really want to add a bit more detail to it (Side marker lights, tailgate hinges) but as of yet cant figure a way to paint small detail like that. As its my last shell I really want to make it a stunner.

So if anyone has any tips as to painting those detailed parts I would be grateful for any tips.

:regards:

A

adzam

thats a very nice looking bruiser you have there, i know they are highly collectable and command hi prices when sold, but they are special machines with construction similiar to a real truck, you`ve done a great job on her.

well done

S

seaneo

Thanks for the kind comments. They are great trucks. At the moment there are a lot of rumours as to wether Tamiya "might re-release" another 3-speed. I certainly hope so.:vacat:

B

Bluewavestudios

Nice looking model Sean and cracking paint job !!!

Regards......Mark

D

Dingo

SEano can't see a thing it has the typical photobucet delted photo sign up. :emo10: