My First build

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL aint it a rummin that what I used to do with my firsts builds shoot em up with a airgun had a great time whatchin all the bits fly every where an with my plastic model ships I made them float on the pond but with little demon bangers in them an it was great fun whatchin them blow up as sinkin just had been whatchin thunderbirds an all them exsplosins certainly rubbed off on me
chris

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Really great to see youngsters building models,well done Brendon thats a great job you have done there,nice paint selection too !

Steve Jones

Apprentice Bodger
SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Well done Scottie. Great to see you getting Brandon to start modelling at an early age.

A terrific build Brandon. Look forward to seeing your next model. Hopefully it will be a tank next LOL

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
WELL aint it a rummin that what I used to do with my firsts builds shoot em up with a airgun had a great time whatchin all the bits fly every where an with my plastic model ships I made them float on the pond but with little demon bangers in them an it was great fun whatchin them blow up as sinkin just had been whatchin thunderbirds an all them exsplosins certainly rubbed off on me
chris
He can always enrol in Stug school, nice lecturer by the way!!
Well done Scottie. Great to see you getting Brandon to start modelling at an early age.

A terrific build Brandon. Look forward to seeing your next model. Hopefully it will be a tank next LOL
Thanks Guys for the words of encouragement I will pass them on and he will enjoy reading them next time he is here.