My First build

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL aint it a rummin that what I used to do with my firsts builds shoot em up with a airgun had a great time whatchin all the bits fly every where an with my plastic model ships I made them float on the pond but with little demon bangers in them an it was great fun whatchin them blow up as sinkin just had been whatchin thunderbirds an all them exsplosins certainly rubbed off on me
chris

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Really great to see youngsters building models,well done Brendon thats a great job you have done there,nice paint selection too !

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Well done Scottie. Great to see you getting Brandon to start modelling at an early age.

A terrific build Brandon. Look forward to seeing your next model. Hopefully it will be a tank next LOL

Reactions: JR

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
WELL aint it a rummin that what I used to do with my firsts builds shoot em up with a airgun had a great time whatchin all the bits fly every where an with my plastic model ships I made them float on the pond but with little demon bangers in them an it was great fun whatchin them blow up as sinkin just had been whatchin thunderbirds an all them exsplosins certainly rubbed off on me
chris
He can always enrol in Stug school, nice lecturer by the way!!
Well done Scottie. Great to see you getting Brandon to start modelling at an early age.

A terrific build Brandon. Look forward to seeing your next model. Hopefully it will be a tank next LOL
Thanks Guys for the words of encouragement I will pass them on and he will enjoy reading them next time he is here.

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
I'm a bit late but top work Brandon. And not such an easy subject to start with. Nice one.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
An excellent therapy to form manual dexterity with focus to task. Top job grampa. PaulE

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Apologies Paul and Brandon for not commenting sooner.
Good for you Brandon, you've got a good teacher in Granddad.

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
A bit late here too…

Very nice result Brandon and top job Paul for helping him into the hobby :thumb2: :thumb2: .

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Really late here, don't know why I didn't see this sooner. It is to your credit Scottie that your grandson has an interest in scale modeling. We as elders are obliged to pass on our skills and talents to the next generation. It appears you have a more than willing student. I have serious grandpa envy. Cheers, Rick H.

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
That`s a cracking job Brandon. Really good. Keep it up. Well done.
Peter

HAWKERHUNTER

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
That looks amazing Brandon and having built the 1/48 Harrier I know how hard it can be. It's great to see a young person enjoying learning these skills and enjoying this hobby and not being rooted to a games consul. You will treasure these moments you spend with your Grandad and hopefully your example will inspire one of your friends to make a model and get into the hobby. Well done. Look forward to seeing your next model.

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Well done Brandon. Wish my first build had looked that good.