My first proper model turned up today

M

Mike b

So my wife ordered me my first proper model a week or so ago as one of my prezzies for this weekend but couldn't wait to give it to me so I got it early I now just have to work out what paints to get and get my air brush sorted but here it is guys

1/12 Boba Fett

20160210_172445_zpsossymfwm.jpg

D

Deleted member 4539

Not seen this before.

You should have fun with this.

F

Fenlander

Very nice, these Bandai kits are supposed to be superb so just take your time and don't rush in. Read the instructions away from the kit then re read while looking at the sprues. As soon as you feel confident what is expected, go for it and enjoy the experience :smiling3:

M

Mike b

Thanks for the comments guys

Fenlander my only problem there is i don't read Japanese (apparently all bandai kits are ) but I'll definitely look at the pictures. I won't be rushing either I need to work out what colour paints I need and need to buy my self an airbrush too

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looks great,

will even say cool,

should be a lot of fun for you, ;)

S

stuart.c.82

Buzzing for u mate! Gonna watch! Good luck! Plenty of pictures please!!!

F

Fenlander

\ said:
Thanks for the comments guys
Fenlander my only problem there is i don't read Japanese (apparently all bandai kits are ) but I'll definitely look at the pictures. I won't be rushing either I need to work out what colour paints I need and need to buy my self an airbrush too
Don't worry about the Japanese, most kit instructions are schematic only, very few words in the actual building bit so you are better off just studying the diagrams anyway.